FULL PAPER SUBMISSION
The proceedings will be prepared electronically and published by Elsevier/North-Holland. To submit your paper, please follow the instructions given on this page.
All papers must be submitted by September 1, 2005
• All communication with authors will be by email.
• All papers submitted will be reviewed. Presentation at the conference does not guarantee publication in the proceedings. Reviewers will consider the quality of the work as well as the overall readability. Only those papers which were presented at the conference are eligible for review.
• Invited Speaker papers may be review papers.
• The Proceedings will appear as one volume, published by Elsevier/North Holland.
• Carefully proofread your paper! It will appear exactly as you have submitted it (camera ready) with the exception of the reduction factor used for LaTex papers (you will receive no proofs).
• Please ensure that your figures are of high quality.
• Page limit for contributed presentations is 8 pages.
• Page limit for Invited Speaker presentation is 10 pages.
• For LaTeX use Elsevier camera-ready copy style file espcrc1.sty (click here) . Please look at espcrc1.tex (click here) as a template which contains instructions and format. This will produce a one column camera-ready copy that will be reduced 80% for publication.
• Include the TeX file, all figures and macros to be used. And submit as a gzipped tar file.
• Include a PDF file of the whole paper to show what the the authors think the paper should look like.
• Authors submitting MS Word files should use the Elsevier macro: (click here). Word files will not be reduced in size.
Submission of Paper
• Submit your original paper (formatted as indicated above) to Teri Deane, Conference Secretary at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Include with your submission:
- A PDF version of the formatted, camera-ready paper
- A completed Transfer of Copyright Agreement form (click here). Please send by regular mail, FAX, or a scan via email. Mail to: Prof. Anil Deane, IPST, University of Maryland, College Park, MD, USA 20742-2431; FAX -- 301-314-9363 marked "Attn: Anil Deane"; email: email@example.com.
- A completed Offprint Order form if print copies are needed (click here)
All queries should be referred to the Conference Chair, Dr. Anil Deane, firstname.lastname@example.org with "Submission Inquiry" in the subject heading.