An extended abstract of original work, highlighting parallel aspects, is required.
Length: 3 to 5 pages
Deadline: February 28, 2005, abstracts submitted after this date will be considered based on the Conference Chair's discretion.
- The Conference proceedings will be published using Elsevier camera ready copy format. Authors are strongly encouraged to use the Elsevier LaTex style file for submitting the abstract as this format will be required for the full paper. This style file and other Elsevier instructions are available online (click here). Please follow directions for preparing CRC articles with LaTex for 1-column articles. For Authors who wish to generate the abstract using MS Word, a template in the desired format is available to download (click here) (for abstract submission please produce and submit a PDF file).
- Abstract must be submitted in Adobe PDF format.
- Please make sure to EMBED ALL FONTS AND FIGURES.
- Authors will be notified of acceptance by March 4, 2005.
Submit To: Teri Deane, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include "PCFD2005 Abstract" in the subject heading.